miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010

MY SCHOOL


My school calls Joan Triadú, this school have this name because there was a poetry who fight for Catalan language and it's very important for Catalonia.
In my highschool there are lot of subjects: English, French, Technology, Spanish, Catalan, Mathematics... The subject that I am good is English, I think it because I understand the classes and my exams are good, but the subject that I think that is the poor one is Technology, but I'm lucky I don't do technology at fourth.
The classes that I hate are Spanish and Catalan, I get bored in the classroom or I'm a little bit sleeping, but the hours don't pass.
I think that my favorite teacher is Pilar, because with her we laugh a lot but we have to work very hard.
For me a teacher has to be: cheerful, explanatory, scrolled because like this the class makes
more interesting.
I never arrived late at a class because I keep the bus and a quarter before the bell rang we are in the school.
Every day I do the homework, it depends the day if I have a lot or no.
My school there is very small, there are only 100 pupils more or less, the only advantage is that you know all the persons, but a disadvantage is that we are going to another school like Abat Oliva, there is gonna be a lot of people, and a very big school with the possibility of getting lost.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario