miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

MY BEST HOLIDAYS.
My best holidays were two years ago. I went to Paris, well in Paris no, we went to visit Eurodisney for five days, but one day we went to visit Paris. I went with my family and my uncles. We get there by plane; we take it in Girona. I was very exciting, because there was the first time I get on a plane.
When we arrived we were shopping some food, because there was the time for lunch. We stayed in a bungalow in a 15 km to Eurodisney, but it was also great because the camping have a very big swimming pool and a jacuzzi. It was all great.
In Eurodisney we made photos with all the characters, and they sign my sister's notebook. We have to walk a lot and very fast because Eurodisney was very big.
The day that we where in Paris, we took the metro, there was a very large route. We visited different places: the Eiffel tower, the Versailles palace, and lots of things more. I found that in Paris, there were a lot of people selling mini Eiffel towers for one euro, there was a good experience in my life when a boy come to us and said five Eiffel tower for one euro, so we buy it, and two seconds later another man said eight Eiffel tower for one euro, my dad was very angry because he said that he had deceived, I laugh a lot.
After five days, we return in a night flight, so I slept all the trip, since Paris to Girona. When we arrived to the airport my uncle and my aunt were waiting for us and when I get up to the car for return to my house I don't remember nothing, so I suppose I were sleeping.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario