miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

Daily routines

Hello, my name is Anna. I'm fourteen years old but in seventh of december i'm goingo to do fifteen.
Know I'm goingo to tell about my dali routines. I'm a student, so I to get up at six fifty. I get up so early because I take the bus at seven fifty and I have to breakfast, to comb me, to dress me, to make the bed, and brush my teeth. Frecuently I have a shower but in the evening, because I don't want to get up early.
I take the bus and I make ten minutes for arrive at the school.
When I arrive at the high school, I talk with my friends until the ring sound.
I do all my classes and at quarter past eleven to a quarter to twelve I have a mini-breakfast. Then I do my clases and then I go to eat. I eat in the school in the canteen. After lunch we go to the playground for talk.
At three o'clock I do my finaly clases. I finish the school at five o'clock. I go to the bus fot take it and then I arrive home.
At home I do my homework, I watch TV, I play in Internet etc, until the hour for dinner. I dinner narly half past nine or quarter to ten depends of the day.
After dinner I chat with my friends I go to facebook. At twelve I go to the bed.
This is all I do about the day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario